Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Emma Claire, I Love You

Emma Claire, Mommy is so sorry that it has been several days since I have updated your website. Mommy has been very sick with your baby brother/sister and hasn't been able to sit long enough to type anything. There hasn't been much going on the last few days except for your First Art Show at school which Mommy and Daddy LOVED going to, you cutting your two years molars and dealing with your yucky nose, having our friends the Baldwin's (Boone's Mommy & Daddy's) going away party, and you being sooooo sweet to Mommy while she has been sick. There are not many things that can put a smile on Mommy's face when I am feeling a little green but you seem to always do just that. I never knew that I could love something so much until you and your daddy came along. I can't even wrap my arms around how much God must love us when I can't even comprehend how much I Love You. I will always remember the sweet little kisses you have given me and said "Mommy feel better", you rubbing onmy tummy telling your brother/sister to go Nite-Nite and rest, you hugging Mommy's tummy and giving your baby kisses, and sticking your head in the bathroom to check on Mommy and simply saying "I Love You, Mommy". Emma Claire, Mommy will never ever forget those moments and I pray that I will always do everything I can to show you just how much I Love You.


I Love You, My Sweet Baby Girl,

Mommy


Comments:


comment by Chelsey on 02/24/2009

Ok so i'm in tears from reading this one! So sweet! Emma Claire you have a wonderful mommy who loves you so so much! You were so sweet to take care of her while she was sick. I love you both!

comment by bq2 on 02/14/2009

I think this is the best journal entry ever. Emma Claire, you have an awesome mommy! She does so much for you and for me, and we don't thank her nearly enough. I love you both so much!

daddy

comment by GG on 02/05/2009

Emma Claire: You have the BESTEST Mommy! Poppa & GG are sooo thankful God made her for you.

comment by RaRa on 02/05/2009

Sweetest thing I have ever read Ashley!! You have a special mommy Emma Claire! Thank you for taking care of your her. RaRa loves BOTH her babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment