Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poll Results: What do you think the new baby will be??

It's a BOY!!!!!!

I thought the whole time I was going to have another girl because my pregnancy had been exactly the same as it had with Emma Claire. So you better believe I was shocked when she said that it was a little boy. By looking at the poll I think everyone else thought it was boy or either just wanted a boy. I REALLY wanted to have a little boy too but had just prepared myself for it to be another girl.

The nurse said that he looked very happy and very healthy. She was so sweet and spent lots of time with us. and even printed us some 3D and 4D pictures of our little guy on a CD so that we could have them.

Needless to say we are VERY excited and Benjamin was beside himself. The first thing he said was that he didn't have to get a dog (so he wouldn't be the only boy) and we weren't doing his room in Monkey's (like I had mentioned I would like to do the baby's room in). We will keep you updated and let you know as soon as we make our decision on our little man's name.








No comments:

Post a Comment