Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Whenever there is a holiday there is always celebration!
Emma Claire and her class had a picnic lunch outside before they headed over to a nice grassy spot to have their class egg hunt.



When there is a party there are ALWAYS cupcakes! : )



These next few pictures are very funny to me because of a conversation Emma Claire and I had early in the week. We have always thought that Emma Claire didn't really have a competitive sports spirit in her but I think that is only because she didn't understand the concept of competing. Earlier this week we were talking about some random game and it was like a light bulb switched with her. She said 'you mean, when you're playing a game everyone is wanting to win?!' I said, 'yea, everyone is competing to win.' It was like she grasped the concept of being competitive.

With that being said, you can see in these next few pictures how she took off and and was doing her best to gather her eggs as quickly as possible. They could only have 12 so every few minutes she would stop to do a quick egg count.




Her sweet little class!



I got to help with Camp's egg hunt which was lots of fun!



At first he wouldn't pick up any eggs because he knew they weren't the ones he brought. Once I explained to him that he was suppose to pick up any he found he was OFF!



It's always fun when the dump truck comes by and blows his horn!



My little stinker!



After the hunt they got to have cupcakes and apple slices!




What a fun day with both my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment