Saturday, April 28, 2012

We're Having Another Baby

There's gonna be another Quinn in our house! We are thrilled to be adding another little one to our family. He continues to bless and by God's grace we will meet our next blessing in October.

I went to have an ultrasound done thinking that I was still in my first trimester but to my surprise I was already in my 2nd trimester and found out that I was having another little BOY!! I was thrilled! We will have another ultrasound done soon, but these are the first snap-shots of our new little man.









She labeled this first picture as "It's a Boy" but you can actually tell it better in the next two. Just imagine him sitting on a copy machine and you are looking at a copy of his bottom and you will see what I'm talking about. : )







Just out of the kindness of her heart she took a couple 3D/4D pictures for me! Isn't this first one sweet of him with his hand on his face. It's hard to believe he is only a couple inches long!




When I went to have the ultrasound done I was alone because Benjamin was keeping the kids. I was really just expecting to see a little peanut on the screen and hear his heart beat. I was SHOCKED when she told me she could tell what the baby was! Of course I ran straight home to tell Benjamin the news and we headed to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. : )

While we were at dinner we decided to tell Emma Claire the BIG NEWS. We have been quiet about the pregnancy because of the miscarriage this past October. We wanted to wait until I got an ultrasound to confirm everything was okay and hopefully wait until I was done with my first trimester when the chances of miscarriage drop.

We knew that she would be very excited about having another baby, but I also thought there may be some tears because she has really been wanting a baby sister.  Needless to say she was very excited and even happy about a little brother. We caught a video of when we told her but it still took a bit for it to sink in. Once it did she has talked non-stop about the baby. She can't wait for him to get here and to be able to help take care of him. She said she wanted responsibilities! : )

Click Here to watch the video.



Check out the yummy dinner I had to celebrate! I have been craving to have it again ever since!


After dinner we headed back home to share our wonderful news with our family. Did I mention we had kept the pregnancy a secret? We were about to hit our family with a double wammy. One, we were pregnant. Two, it was a BOY! I was already in my third month of pregnancy which was going to be a shock when we told them.

They were all very excited and thrilled about our news! I was able to catch these two videos of them since we weren't with them in person.

Video 1, Video 2

Watch for more news to come! We will try to keep you up on all our progress and hopefully be able to share his name soon. : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment