Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas in NC

Because we spend Christmas Day in MS we always make the Saturday before we leave our Christmas morning with the kids.

I think I was more excited than they were this year! I was up early just waiting on them to get up. : )







I couldn't stop smiling from watching their faces and hearing all the shrills as they looked at each gift.







The bottom middle picture is my favorite of Emma Claire. She had been asking since summer for a rainbow loom and was very persistent. She had seen some of the elementary aged children making the rubber band bracelets and just had to have one. I thought that it was just a fad and that she was not old enough to figure out how to make them but she had proved me wrong!

We decided to get her a kit for Christmas but Benjamin hid it away from the other gifts so she was in shock when he told her there was another gift hidden in the drawer.

Love the look on her face!



Dawson and his broom.

For whatever reason this boy loves a broom. If he sees one sitting around he immediately goes to it and tries to sweep. I think he has a little of his daddy in him. ; )





We LOVE Legos!









The kids have really gotten into playing games so for Christmas we decided to get them a couple of new ones that we could play together as a family. I think we played games the whole weekend! ; )


So thankful for these threes kiddos! I was bursting with joy all morning long. I can't even fathom the joy Mary felt as she was holding sweet baby Jesus knowing he was going to be the Savior of the world.

I want to treasure these moments and never let them go!

No comments:

Post a Comment