Sunday, June 1, 2014

Emma Claire's 1st Gala

My girl was SO excited to participate in her 1st gala this year. I mean all you had to say was fancy dress, fancy hair, and make-up and my girl was 100% in! ; )

Camera's weren't allowed inside so I don't have pictures of the actual performance but she did FANTASTIC! Their ballet/tap/jazz class did a ballet rendition of the song When Will My Life Begin from the movie Tangled.

Pre-Program Selfies!



These pictures were taken afterwards in the beautiful courtyard of Cary Academy.





Guess who else flew in for the weekend to see their girl do her thing!



Of course flowers and a gift are always in order after such a big event! They had been practicing every week for this very day.



The beloved Mrs. Michelle and two of Emma Claire's best buddies. Mrs. Michelle did a fantastic job with the girls and had them more than prepared for their big day.







Dance Moms! : ) I got to spend every Monday with these sweet friends and LOVED every minute of it. We also represented SEBTS well. ; ) Here we are with our families and our tiny ballerinas. (Minus Josh & Jacelyn and their little Mollie.)



Oh, how I love this girl! She sharpens me every day and pushes me to be better in all things.



A post recital treat at Zaxby's!

No comments:

Post a Comment