Friday, April 24, 2015

Visiting Pullen Park in April

I cannot believe that we have lived here for 10 years and haven't made a trip down to Pullen Park. Everyone of us LOVED it.




They really thought of everything in the design and it's perfect for kiddos of all ages. It made it an even better treat to enjoy it with friends!





This carousel was beautiful and it was indoors which made it even better.



My riding buddy wasn't so sure what he thought about the carousel! ; )








YES I DID!! The kids were begging to go take a ride on the pond on the paddle boats. I ALMOST backed out when the guy mentioned that we might see a few snakes. : / Thankfully, we did not.












Isn't it just beautiful?! This was a highlight for all of us. (Except my thighs. I literally thought they were going to explode. Let's just say the next morning I moved a little slower than normal. ; )


Andie, was so brave taking sweet Cora out! (She may have only taken one loop in fear that Cora was going to jump out! : ) 



My little helper trying his best to help me paddle!



The train was a favorite for all!



Definitely the highlight of the day for my boy!





We had climbers all around. Look how good they were all doing!








We will certainly be coming back here for sure. It's clean, has something for all ages, and is next to nothing to enjoy!




On a side note, on the way home we had to make a quick stop at the movie theater to pick up some Dippin' Dots. Emma Claire made a 100 on a math test and this was the reward she chose! 






No comments:

Post a Comment