Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bye, Bye Passy

Well, we have been passy-less since Wednesday Morning. After breakfast I took her passy and cut the very tip of it off. I handed it to her and she put it into her mouth. It instantly fell out, she picked it up and popped it right back in her mouth. Again, it fell out. She picked it up and looked at it very closely. She spun it around and felt the tip of it with her little fingers. To my surprise she then turned and threw it and walked away. No tears, no asking for 'More', no nothing. I was very surprised. It was just curiosity on my part because I wondered what she would do if I cut it. So, we have said "Bye, Bye to Passy". It was very sad to me because she was growing up. She is no longer a baby, but a little girl.


comment by Carolyn English on 06/26/2008


At least you can throw the passy away, you can't throw their thumb away that someone has been sucking for almost 10 years! HA! Good job Emma Claire, what a big girl! I so enjoy all the pictures and videos! Thanks!

comment by RaRa on 06/22/2008

Aw . . . I am thankful it was such an easy transition for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment