Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day at the Spa

For my end of the year gift all the parents in my class bought my assistant and I a day at the spa. What a wonderful gift! We were able to make an appointment and go yesterday and needless to say I was not worth much last night. They pampered us from head to toe and even served us lunch. It was so great to go with Mary Mac & just relax. One funny thing about the day was they had this room called the "Quiet Room". As you went from one service to the next you had to go to this room and wait. Of course, because it was called the 'Quiet Room" Mary Mac and I could not be quiet. We couldn't help but laugh and talk while we where there. It was great. : ) We had a wonderful day and I plan to go again someday. ; )


While I was off to the spa, some friends of ours, Rachael and Dan Davis, watched Emma Claire for me. They have a 23 month old daughter, Allana, who was in my class this year. It sounds like they had a wonderful time while I was gone. They got to go swimming, have popsicles, play outside, have lunch together, dance to movies, draw, play jewelry, and have a relaxing nap after a hard day of play. Rachael said that they played very good together and it was great to watch them play. I am so proud that she had such a great day and we have wonderful friends like the Davis' to watch our daughter. It was so great to get to go have a relaxing day and not worry whether my daughter was being taken care of or not. They took excellent care of her and she had a WONDERFUL time. Make sure to check out the pictures Rachael took for me and there is also a video to watch. Cute, Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment