Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Funny Things Emma Claire has Done Today

Funny things Emma Claire has done today:

*When I was cleaning up the bedroom this morning I picked up Benjamin's towel that he had left on the floor and asked Emma Claire if she would take it to the bathroom. She not only took it to the bathroom, but she opened the closet door where the laundry was and put the towel in the basket! I love having a helper!!
*Emma Claire and I were sitting in the floor this morning reading books and watching The Little Mermaid and she kept looking at the TV, pointing, and saying "Funny! Funny!". Isn't that the sweetest.
*At lunch I gave Emma Claire a bowl with English Peas in it (her favorite) to eat for lunch. She started to pour the peas out of the bowl and I told her she was not allowed to dump them out and if she did that would be disobeying and she would get into trouble. I went on about my business straightening up the kitchen and turned around and Emma Claire was taking the peas out of the bowl one by one and laying them on her tray. I only told her she wasn't allowed to dump them. She is way too smart!

Comments:


comment by GG on 09/25/2008

Emma Claire: You are well on your way to "out-smarting" your parents. I'm so glad your Mommy is writing all the journals. You will love reading them when you're older.

No comments:

Post a Comment