Monday, June 29, 2009

She Said the "W" Word!

Is has begun!

It has started!

She said the word!

We were sitting in the baby's room the other night playing and Emma Claire looked at Benjamin and said........"WHY????"

It's the first time I have ever heard her say the word much less ask the question. I immediately looked over at Benjamin and said that is a good question for you to answer. I don't even remember what the question was, it wasn't significant. It was the "W" word that stuck out in my mind. I thought it was a good question for Benjamin because his family said when he was younger that was always his first response to something. He is still that way. He thinks its a great question to get to the bottom of something.

So it was on...

Emma Claire: "Why"

Benjamin: "Because that's the way it's made"

Emma Claire: "Why"

Benjamin: "Because....something" (I don't remember what he said)

On and on it went until Benjamin ended with, "You are just going to ask God that one!"


Comments:

comment by GG on 07/10/2009

Oh no!!! Emma Clarie: Your Mommy is about to start paying for your Daddy's raising!

No comments:

Post a Comment