Friday, December 25, 2009

Camp's First Christmas

Camp's First Christmas! Wow. What a full year it has been. Last year this time I wasn't pregnant and thought I had my hands full with just having Emma Claire. BUT, what an amazing adventure it has been. This Christmas we not only got to share it with one child, but two. Camp was such a joy over the holidays and his sweet smile sure would light up a room! At 3 months he wasn't quite old enough to get into the spirit of things, but 'sissy' sure enjoyed opening all of his gifts for him. Watch out next year because I can see some sibling arguments coming!!! : 0 I can't wait to see the joy on his face next year when he learns the real reason we celebrate Christmas and the joy of giving gifts to others. Merry First Christmas, Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment