Saturday, October 29, 2011

A New Addition

Well, we got an interesting surprise this week!

On Tuesday and Wednesday I was feeling a bit queezy and not quite myself.  I knew I was a couple days past my monthly so I decided take a pregnancy test just make sure that everything was okay. Boy was I surprised when I got a big fat positive! Lets just say that I was quit a mess that afternoon but nonetheless I was still excited that God had blessed us with another miracle. I quickly threw some banana bread in the bread machine to celebrate with Benjamin when he got off work.

When he walked in the door from work I yelled from down the hall that I had something in the oven and would he please check on it for me. When he opened the oven this is what he saw... a bun in the oven.


He was very excited, but both very surprised. I went to the doctor yesterday to make sure that everything was okay before we told the kids and our family. Until we have our ultrasound to confirm the date the due date is set for July 6th.

Here was Emma Claire's response when we told her. Click Here to watch the video.

We covet your prayers over the next couple of months and are very excited about our new addition.

2 comments:

  1. I must stay that the I am SO GLAD I watched that video all the way to the end.....it was the best part!!! Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! RaRa x's 3! God has certainly blessed our family as it grows. LOVE LOVE LOVE the video of "big sister". Such a creative way to share the news with Daddy (and the family). We love you and are praying for this little blessing from God. EXCITED!!
    RaRa

    ReplyDelete