Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Programs

Can I say again that I love that I get the opportunity to be with my children everyday? Days like this just make my heart happy. Emma Claire and Camp both had their Christmas programs on the same day but at different times.






















First up was CAMP'S PROGRAM!

To be honest I didn't expect much out of his program. He is the youngest in his class because he is technically not old enough to be in there and he is a boy. We tried to hide because we knew the moment he saw us he would coming running to us and not participate. Boy was I proven wrong. He did every motion, sang every song, and did better than anyone up there! Just look at this cute shots I got of him during his performance.







So proud of our boy! He did so GOOD!! Click Here to watch a little clip of his performance.




Next, we headed to see our big girl! EMMA CLAIRE'S PROGRAM.

She did SO good! Emma Claire does everything to the T and is a rule follower. You could tell from the moment she walked in til the end of the program that she had her game face on and was going to do everything just right!

Just look at this sweetness...




It was such a wonderful program and the kids did great. More than once I got teary eyed knowing this was her last program as a preschooler. Next year will she really be in kindergarten?

You did such a wonderful, sweet girl! Click Here to watch clip of her program.

No comments:

Post a Comment