Monday, June 4, 2012

Edisto Island, SC Vacation, Day 5, Part 2

On Friday afternoon, Brandon, Hannah, Benjamin and I loaded up the kids and drove to Charleston to take the kids to the fun water park we found last year. They had a blast!

Emma Claire and Benjamin didn't waste anytime getting in line to go down the big slides together! Last year she never could quite work up the nerve to do it but this time she couldn't wait to get in line. : )






This girl was fearless this year. Although I didn't take a ton of pics she went down every slide there!

Somebody doesn't have a fear of water in their eyes anymore!


We ALWAYS have time for the lazy river. Emma Claire is a child after my own heart because we both could have stayed there all day and been just fine. : )

Camp was showing me his floating skills! He wasn't a big fan of the slides but he had a blast just wading in the water.



Benjamin even got baptized a couple times by Haydon!


I promise Hannah and I were there, too! We just didn't seem to make it into any of these photos. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment