Saturday, June 30, 2012

Visting with RaRa & PePaw while Daddy is Gone

Daddy went to Europe for two weeks for school and while he was gone RaRa and PePaw came up to keep us company. I didnt' get a ton of pics because I was working while they were here and to be honest I'm quite preggo and the afternoons are my nap time. ; )

One thing they did enjoy was Pepaw setting up the swimming pool and slippin' slide to enjoy on these over 100 degree days!





We had some fall outs.....



And we had some picture perfect slides!




Two weeks was too long to be with out our Daddy! Emma Claire spent the entire afternoon making these signs to welcome him home at the airport. We are sooooo glad he is back!


*Notice she drew Mickey Mouse and his clubhouse! I think she was trying to tell Daddy something! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment