Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meet Dawson Alexander

I just realized a couple of days ago that I had never posted pictures of our new little man when we went for our 19 week ultrasound. It was definite when she put his picture on the screen that he was a BOY! I have to say that he is such a cutie!

*You can click on any picture to enlarge.


Could you not eat these legs up! They are so cute. They also measured 2 weeks ahead of schedule!







This one is my favorite! He looks like he is just chillin' til time to make his entrance.



The sad part is that I have the hardest time naming boys. I just can't find a name that I fall in love with. Even when naming Camp Benjamin settled pretty quickly with his name but I was unsettled up until the very last minute. So here we are again. I think I have searched the Internet and read every boy name imaginable, but I haven't fallen love yet. Benjamin was pretty set that he would like to have a 'D' name because we have an A, B, C, & E name in our family already. His OCD has set in and he would like to have things in order. SO, once again I have searched every 'D' name imaginable. I have not settled on any names yet, but the ONLY name that Benjamin and I have found that we both like is Dawson.

Over the last couple of weeks Benjamin has been 100% ready to settle on Dawson, but I on the other hand just wasn't ready...... Until yesterday! I saw this sweet boy and he just looked like a Dawson.

SO, without further ado, I would like for you to meet Dawson Alexander Quinn!




Just look at that face. He looks so much like Camp it's crazy!




I also found out yesterday at my ultrasound that we are having another BIG boy. I am supposedly 29 weeks and 2 days but he was measuring at 31 weeks and already weighed 3 lbs and 8 oz.! His little legs were even measuring at 32 weeks and 2 days! They had told me he should be somewhere around 20% in size and he was at 80%. I am thinking that my due date is probably totally off because we weren't completely sure what it was to begin with. It started at November 8th and then moved to October 29th and now it may move again. I go to the doctor on Monday so we'll see what they say! I'm hoping they do or I'm on track to have a whopper of a child! ; 0

I can't wait to meet you Dawson Alexander Quinn!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!! Love him already. Thank you Lord for your blessings!!
    RaRa

    ReplyDelete