Thursday, September 20, 2012

Am I Really 29?

Unfortunately, this year on my birthday Benjamin had to be out of town but that doesn't mean we didn't celebrate! : ) We got this yummy treat in the mail from RaRa that was just devine. Benjamin and Ethan were both gone for the weekend so this yummy cake was just for me and the kids!


For dinner we also ran and I got one of my favorites! Chinese. Look at all this food we scored for only $14!

We also picked up a couple Red Box movies to enjoy.


Who wouldn't want to celebrate their birthday with these two cool cats?!

I even got flowers and a balloon in the mail from RaRa and PePaw!




















Besides the fact that I turned 29 I had a wonderful birthday! I spent my Saturday cleaning my house from top to bottom. My absolute favorite part of pregnancy is nesting!

I also got several cards from family with money in them and a gift from Benjamin. Stay tuned to find out what my BIG birthday present was!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment