Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby Shower/ Lunch at LLLC

I can not even tell you how much I love my Little Lambs and Bay Leaf family. This is going on my 8th year working there and I couldn't imagine being happier anywhere else. They have loved on our family so well and this past Tuesday was just another example of their generosity.

My friend and co-worker, Megan, and I had our sweet little boys a week a part and the staff at LLLC had us a baby shower/lunch to celebrate. Just look at all this yummy goodness we had.
The dessert table is always well stocked!


I just love all their sweet encouragement and notes.


They blessed us with diapers, wipes, onesies, hangers, lotions, soap, bubble bath, and a generous gift card to Target.

I love these ladies so much and am so proud to work along side of them each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment