Monday, September 9, 2013

Ballet, Tap, Jazz Class

Monday's are going to be mine and Emma Claire's favorite day of the week this fall.

We have decided to send the boys to school on Monday's although I'm off and I will be taking Emma Claire to a ballet, tap, jazz class at CC & Company. The best part is that some of her best buddies are in the class and while they are having fun in class us mommies are going to have a great time hanging out each week!

Emma Claire was ecstatic about starting her first class. She couldn't wait to get started!

We dropped the boys off at school at 9:30am and then headed to a local coffee shop to do school until time for dance to start. Dance ends at 12:30pm which gives us plenty of time to head over and get the boys after class. She gets my FULL attention on Monday's!








At this studio us parents are not allowed inside their studio while they are rehearsing. We have to stay outside and when they have something ready the teacher calls us in to watch. I didn't like this at first but it has been good to give Emma Claire some independence in this.



She loves Ms. Michelle already! Michelle and so many others at CC & Company have such a great resume. They have all toured around the world and I believe 5 of their dancers have been in the top 8 of  So You Think You Can Dance. I've been very impressed already.

Can you believe that I get to sit and chat with these ladies for an hour EVERY Monday? So fun! (Plus my sweet friend, Lauren Ashford. She was MIA during picture time. : )









Hopefully I'll have some video soon to share some of what she has been learning!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Emma Claire and Natalie are in the same class. To see their little friendship deepening is so sweet and I think they are all having a ball with Ms. Michelle! Not to mention, I love getting to hang out and chat with you all!

    ReplyDelete