Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Day of School Fall 2013


I can't believe my babies are getting SO big!

First Day of the Infant Class...



First Day of the 3 Year Old Class...
(even though he turns 4 in 3 weeks. : )



First Day of 1st Grade...



First of the year teacher gifts! Yea, I'm that suck up mom, but then again, I do have an embroidery machine and I can get out a lot cheaper making gifts than buying them. ; )

b

Dawson and one of his teachers, Mrs. Heather! Notice she has on her new shirt. : )

Look who else I saw coming down the hall! Camp got to be the line leader for the first day of school!



A shot of my boys loving their first day!



Camp's teachers are Mrs. Karin & Mrs. Jessica this year. I think it's gonna be a great year and I love that they wore their matching shirts on the first day of school! : )

(More to come on Emma Claire's first day later in my homeschool blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment