Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Camp's Art Show

I love this day every year. It makes me smile to see all of the fun stuff my kids have been working on in their classroom.

This year it was all about Camp since Emma Claire is in Track-Out and Dawson is still in the infant room. And this is a pretty big deal. Camp doesn't care a thing about doing any type of art. One day at Christmas camp I heard him crying in his classroom and it was all because it was time to go to art and he just wanted to stay and play with the cars. He said, "Mommy, I don't won't to go make one of those Christmas trees. I just want to play with cars and balls." He's my boy for sure! Emma Claire has always been the complete opposite.



Just look at all this cute stuff he made!



Even if he didn't enjoy doing it he did enjoy showing it off. ; )



We made a quick stop by the Discovery and Music tables, too. This rocket is the kids favorite every year hands down.









We ran into sissy and Camp could not wait to show her all of his art. She was so sweet to pay attention to each piece and tell him how good it all was.



So thankful for this sweet boy and all his hard work! I love you, Campbell Schafers Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment