Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sickness Over the Holidays

So you may wonder why you haven't seen a lot of pictures of my family over the holidays... here is why...

My grandfather has been very weak and sick for several weeks and it has gotten to the point that he needed to be admitted into the hospital. Our parents have been so busy staying one with Gran-Gran at home and one with Pops at the hospital that they have had zero idol time.

Here are a couple pictures of my grandmother getting to go visit with him at the hospital. Are they great pictures, no. But this is life. Real life. And I love them so, so much. I want my kids to always be able to see how much they love and care for each other.



Isn't this pure sweetness!? I am so glad that while we were home I got to spend time loving on both of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment