Friday, February 6, 2015

Daddy/Daughter Dance 2015

Okay, I'll admit. I went a little overboard on pictures here but I want to make sure I never forget all of these poses my girl has!

Prep for a date with Daddy takes all day. She wanted to make sure everything was just right!



My girl was THRILLED with all these curls. She has always wished she had curly hair and thanks to sponge rollers tonight she can!










Let the posing begin...





Daddy always remembers the flowers!








Check out this hair clip she made out of a present topper she got from April for Christmas. ; ) Pretty awesome!








This year she got to go with one of her special buddies, Ella Bella.





This makes my heart smile SO much.



Their daddy's were pretty excited to get to go together, too!



One of the best nights of the year for my girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment