Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Camp's 1st Tae Kwon Do Class

For a while now Camp has been wanting to try out Karate or Tae Kwon Do. If you know anything about Martial Arts then you know that it's quite expensive. However, I happen to be scrolling through Groupon the other day and found this awesome Groupon for 10 classes for two kids PLUS a uniform for each for only $26. Say wha?!?

We jumped right on it and joined the class the very next day! My boy was SO excited!

In the picture below he is in the back right corner of the room. ; )



At the end of his first class he earned his very first white belt. I wish you could see the excitement on his face. He was thrilled.





I loved how the classes were run. They were well organized and the leader (is that what you call him??) expected respect and hard work out of each of them. I think this will be VERY good for my boy!



Post Class Picture! Belt on and he got his first strip of tap on it!










Here are a couple action shots I stole from Daddy's phone. : )



(If you're wondering who the other child is who is using the other half of the groupon your guess is as good as mine! : ) EC decided she didn't want to join in and Dawson was too scared to go out there. Guess we'll just be holding on to the other half! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment