Monday, October 31, 2016

Trick-OR-Treating 2016

First of all, I'm super sad because this year I actually pulled out my good camera and got some awesome pictures of the kids. I pulled out my camera card to upload them and my camera card broke. It was a sad, sad day for this momma! I had lots of pictures on that card.

Here are a couple that I snagged with my phone....

Let me just say we have the most awesome neighborhood! They certainly go all out for everything. We were able to join up with friends and ride in a trailer behind a friends 4-wheeler to snag some goodies!






Cutest Small Captain America, 50's Diner Girl, Big Captain America, & Spiderman I know! 




I'd say they scored big! And they didn't even make it to the other side of the neighborhood. : ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment