Friday, October 24, 2008

Diaper Dance Off

Today in Music Emma Claire really had her dancing shoes on! At one point during class she kept pulling her shirt up and pulling at her pants like she had to go potty. I wasn't sure what she was doing but after several minutes had passed I noticed a huge white lump of something around her right foot. As she kept dancing toward me I realized that it was her diaper!!! She had danced right out of it and it had fallen down her pants leg and around her foot!! When she saw it she thought it was soooo funny and so did Mommy. I am just so glad that she didn't go potty while it was off. The story was even more funny when I went back and watched the videos I had made of her. In one she kept lifting her shirt because she knew something was wrong and in another she was lifting her leg because it was wrapped around her foot. How funny is that! Be sure to watch the videos and look at the pictures so that you get the full effect. : )












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Comments:


comment by Ginger and Mallie Kate Williams on 11/02/2008

That was too funny!! Hayden thought it was funny too!! Love ya'll!

comment by Chelso on 10/24/2008

Emma Claire and her happy feet!!! She knows how to shake it... I can't believe she shook her diaper off though!! UR TOO FUNNY EMMA CLAIRE!!

comment by RaRa on 10/24/2008

That is the funniest story!! Only YOU Emma Claire! Never a dull moment . . . not even at school. You are a dancing machine! I've heard of dancing your socks off but never your diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment