Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 3 of Fall Festival Costumes

This afternoon we made our last rounds to show our new fall costumes to the neighbors. Poor Camp was already done by this point of being Super Man. After I put his costume on he started crying and trying to pull the sleeves off. But what makes Superman Better?
A Snack will do it every time!









Headed to the neighbors...Emma Claire was telling Ms. Ray she brought her a cracker so that she would feel better. (She had laryngitis.)

 This picture cracks me up. I asked Benjamin to take a picture of me and Minnie Mouse all dressed-up and this is what I got. : ) I do love it though...
Of course Abby and Fred needed crackers, too!
   
















I love that I captured this picture of Emma Claire pointing out her sparkle shoes. These were her favorite part of her outfit. (Thanks, Gran-Gran!)

Ms. Elaine let Emma Claire pick some of her Daisy's. Aren't they gorgeous? My favorite flower.
And here again, I wanted a picture of me and Camp in his Superman Costume. ; )
Oh, how I love him. He makes me laugh. Camp had a mouth FULL of raisins that Ms. Elaine gave him.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Halloween 2010 was a HUGE success! Love the pictures/videos!

    ReplyDelete