Saturday, April 9, 2011

Diaperless Camp

This morning Benjamin and I were being super lazy and didn't want to get out of the bed so we turned the kids a movie on in their rooms so that we could get some extra sleep. It was so WONDERFUL!  At 9:00, I finally rolled out of the bed to go get Camp up to have some breakfast. However, I did not expect to see the sight I saw when I walked in his room. He was jumping up and down in his bed dancing to Blue's Clues completely diaperless. He had taken his diaper off and thrown out in the floor (thankfully there was no stinkies in it!). But the bad part was that during the excitment of his dancing he had sprayed his entire room carpet and all. Let's just say that I'm not so sure I'll be sleeping in again on next Saturday morning. : )

*Disclaimer: I typed this story because I knew Camp would enjoy reading it when he is older. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment