Wednesday, September 24, 2014

One Thing You Don't Do

One thing you don't do is decide to put the baby in his big boy bed for the night when Mommy isn't home. Not a good choice.

I was working late at the Kids Exchange one night when I got this picture from Benjamin...


I wasn't ready for this! Ah....he is STILL the baby in the house. It made me so sad to know that he was already sleeping so soundly in his big boy bed. He actually did fantastic.

The picture on the bottom left was how I found him about 5am. I'm not sure if he fell off the bed or if he moved himself to the floor and covered himself back up. The one on the right is him taking his first nap in his big boy bed. Precious.



Now...there are some moments like this when I find him sound asleep in the floor and with a bed covered with toys but over all he is doing FANTASTIC considering he isn't even two yet!



Great job little Buddy! Make sure to tell Daddy to stop rushing things! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment