Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh, Oh, Oh

The other day while Emma Claire & I were riding the 4-wheeler I decided to take a ride through the woods. It got a little bumpy and Emma Claire's head was bouncing back and hitting me in the chest. The next thing I knew she was holding her neck with both hands saying "Oh, Oh, Oh"! I thought it was hilarious. When we got back to the house of course she started whining and saying "Oh, Oh, Oh" while holding her neck. All she needed was for Mommy to kiss it and it was all better. Since then she has learned how to fake cry while holding her neck. How quickly they learn how to get attention.


One afternoon while we were at the beach Katie and I had laid the girls down for a nap and Ms. Cathy, Katie, & I waited in the living room till they went to sleep. The next thing we know Emma Claire is screaming bloody murder and saying "Oh, Oh, Oh,!!" We just knew something had happened because this was a very serious cry. Not the usual whine because she wants to get up. When I got in there to check on her she was holding her neck and screaming. I wanted to laugh at her because she was using great acting skills. I quickly gave her neck a kiss and then she was fine. Do you think we have a Drama Queen on our hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment