Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ra-Ra & Daddy's Birthday

On Thurday night mom (RaRa) flew in to stay with us for a few days. We have had a great time! On Friday we went to have Emma Claire's pictures taken at Olan Mills and then Saturday we went to the park for a friends birthday party. Sunday was Daddy's birthday so after church we took him to Winston's to eat lunch. Then on Monday and Tuesday Emma Claire stayed home from school to spend the day with her RaRa. It was really funny to me to hear her running around the house calling for RaRa instead of Mommy or Daddy. It was actually kind of sad to me. I know she will always need her Mommy but sometimes she just wants someone else for a while. I think she just knows who to go to, to get what she wants!: ) What else are grandparents for!?

comment by RaRa on 08/13/2008


RaRa had a GREAT time with all three of you guys! Thanks! But I must say . . Emma Claire's new word "pleeeeeeeaaassssee" melted this ole grandma's heart. She is smart enough to know when to play THAT card (and it worked 90% of the time). I LOVED spending time with you Emma Claire AND your Mommy and Daddy. I LOVE YOU!! Grandpa will pick up where I left off in a few weeks I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment