Friday, August 29, 2008

PackPack

Today finished up our last day of Teacher Orientation before school starts next week. We had such a wonderful time! Emma Claire loved being back in school and being with her friends. This afternoon I went to the door to pick her up and she took off running to the door saying "Mommy, Mommy"! It completely made my day. Before we left I told her she need to get her Backpack and Lunch Box. She ran back into her room, put her backpack on and carried her lunch box as she said "Bye", in complete southern draw, to her teachers. On the way out we saw her two new teachers for this year and I was talking to her about who they were and asked her to say their names. She did a wonderful job saying "Donna" & "Kelly" after me. Then someone asked her what she had on her back and she said "PackPack"! It was hilarious. Then they asked what she had in her hand and she said "asldkljl Box". (It was a made up word.) She is learning soooo many words that I didn't even know that she knew. She is so amazing and I am loving being her Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment