Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things I Always Want to Remember About Emma Claire

Things I always want to remember about Emma Claire: (Thanks for the idea Rachael!)

*How she has learned to say "Peas" and knows exactly when to use it to get what she wants!
*How she has started to refuse wearing some of the shoes Mommy picks out by saying "No, No, No, No" and then picking out the ones she wants to wear.
*How she reaches for RaRa through the computer and cries because she doesn't understand why she can't get to her.
*How she says "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" over and over just to make sure that I am paying attention and that I am there.
*How she says "Dadd-Y" so dainty.
*How she will sit there and carry-on a whole conversation with me and I have no clue what she is saying.
*How she says "Ose" for Nose.
*How she always says "Nite, Nite" when you lay her down in her bed at night.
*How she runs after her Daddy outside because she doesn't want him to get out of her sight.
*How she cuts those big round brown eyes up at me when she knows she is getting ready to do something that she is not suppose to.
*How she loves to come and hug me and pat me on the back while saying "Mommy, Mommy".
*How she keeps her back straight when she runs.
*How she speaks to everyone she meets and usually blows them kisses! : )
*How she says the names of her two dearest friends "Sila" and "Leu" for Silas and Leah.
*How she stands at the door and cries to go "side" and play.
*How she takes off running everytime the air conditioner kicks on outside because it scares her to death.
These are just some of the sweet memories that I never want to forget about my sweet angel.

Comments:


comment by GG on 08/22/2008

This is a neat idea Ash. You think you'll never forget all the little things but life happens sooo fast it gets away from you.

comment by RaRa on 08/20/2008

Precious. Such a neat idea. Thanks for sharing Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment