Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Camp at One Month

Camp is growing way to fast!! At one month he weighs 11 lbs 3 oz and is 22 inches long. He has been battling a little bit of reflux so lets just say we have all been changing clothes several to get out of spit-up clothes. The doctor started him on some reflux meds to help with the symptoms but wasn't too concerned because he is gaining weight like a champ. It's actually really funny because Emma Claire only weighed 11 lbs 6 oz at Four Months so I believe as Camp grows he will be able to hold his own with her. : )


Camp's personality is showing more and more everyday. He is more laid back than Emma Claire was but he definatly has his moments. He absolutly HATES a wet diaper. Before he even wets it he will begin to cry and then scream until we get it off. I told Benjamin I think we could go ahead and potty train him now since he hates it so much. ; ) Other than that, he is pretty happy as long as he has a full tummy. He loves to smile and looks so beautiful when he does.

He is doing fairly well at night only waking a couple of times. We usually get his last feeding in between 10 and 11:00 pm and he will sleep to somewhere between 3 and 4:00 am and sometimes 5:00 am. He only gets up to feed and then he is back out until morning. This is such a blessing because I don't think I would be a very good momma if I didn't get my sleep. Benjamin has been a great help, too! Before I go to bed I pump one bottle so that he can help with one of the night time feedings. It has really helped me to get some sleep in.

Camp has been such a joy since God so graciously added him to our family. I can't wait to watch him grow and see how he changes each day. I love my sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment