Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Great Big Sister

Emma Claire has been amazing with Camp since he has been born. She doesn't hover over him, but she doesn't ignore him either. It has actually been a great happy medium. She also hasn't gotten jealous of him yet either, however, I am sure it is coming. She loves to lay in the floor and listen to him 'talk' to her and she also thinks the Diaper Champ is amazing. She loves to take Camp's shewy diapers to his room and make them disappear in the trash. Emma Claire is also very good at helping take care of him. The other day I was in the back of the house and heard Camp start crying. Emma Claire took off running and said "Camp I'm coming!" By the time I got to the living room she had given him his passy and was patting him on the bottom to go back to sleep. She already had him calmed down by the time I got there. I could not ask for Emma Claire to be any better with her little brother. She loves to help take care of him and I love having her help. Let's see how long this continues! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment