Sunday, November 7, 2010

Emma Claire or Camp

As Camp gets older there are more and more things that they have done that are alike. I looked up some old pictures of Emma Claire so that I could compare.

This was at Holly Grove Baptist's Fall Festival. Emma Claire was 20 Months and Camp was 13 months. Is it just me or does Camp look as big or bigger than Emma Claire was? And I always have thought Emma Claire had more hair than Camp does at this point, but I guess not. It looks pretty close to me.

 The next set of pictures are of my sweet babies getting their breathing treatments for their 'asthma'. Emma Claire was diagnosed in March of 2008 at 13 months and Camp was diagnosed in November 2010 at 13 months.


 In these pictures Emma Claire is actually 16 months because I couldn't find the pics from right when she started. Can you tell the difference in how they like to take their treatments? Emma Claire liked to just have it blown in her face and Camp liked to hold it in his mouth. Amazing. In these pictures they don't look as alike as they do in others.

Their First Birthday's!!

They both love their sweets as much as mommy and daddy do!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH for switching to Blogger! It looks great! You've done a lot already! Love this post comparing them! TOO cute, girl! Going to add you to my feed now...:)

    ReplyDelete