Monday, March 28, 2011

Turtle Magazine

Mom subscribe Emma Claire to this cute little 'Turtle' magazine when one of of my cousins school was doing a fundraiser. It was really a good opportunity for me to spend time with Emma Claire to see what homeschooling her might be like. The magazine had all kind of neat activites for children her age which she loved!


It had fun stories we could read together, mazes where she could use problem solving skills, and neat activites you could make with stuff at home.



I even loved that after I read her one of the stories it had her draw something on her own that she liked to do outside. I was SO impressed when I came back to the table to see what she had drawn! She drew herself and flowers because now that it is warm outside she LOVES to go outside and pick flowers. Love it!


She even filled out the card on the inside all by herself writing her own name! Good job, sweet girl!


It also had recipes that you could make together to learn about different things in our environment.

Good choice, RaRa! We loved spending time doing this together. Can't wait till the next one comes in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. YaY!!! I knew she would love that. Make memories . . . they last forever! Love you!
    RaRa

    ReplyDelete