Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Because Benjamin was gone out of the country on Father's Day we were ready to celebrate when he got home!

Emma Claire thought it was great that we were making signs for him for when he got home. She couldn't wait for him to open all of his presents.


 And..... she couldn't wait to open the presents that daddy brought her back from the Europe.


The look on his face in the picture on the right is priceless. What you don't know is that I wanted to get him a new hat because all of his are just worn out. I spent time digging through all the hats they had at Target looking for one that didn't have anything 'bad' on it. Just a plain ole' hat.

As soon as he opened the present with the hat in it his eyes were the size of quarter dollars and then he broke out in this histerical laugh. I began explaining to him how hard I worked trying to find a decent hat that didn't have anything 'bad' on it for him to wear, but that just made it worse. What I didn't know was that the hat did have something 'bad' on it, I just didn't get it! Needless to say, Benjamin has had the best time with this gift and telling everyone what happened. I was so embarressed when I took it back to exchange it at Target that I just told them that he got it as a gift and I wanted to exchange it for something else. I'll just add a picture of it and that is all we will say about that!





















I hope that you had a wonderful belated father's day! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment