Sunday, June 12, 2011

Water Day at Summer Camp

Summer Camp has begun! On Friday's we have water day and just look at all this fun!


Camp's class isn't big enough to do the water slide but, they had a blast playing in the pool at the bottom.



Emma Claire was so excited all day about the chance to play on the water slide. She hates water in her eyes, but we kept talking it up and she couldn't wait. Once she got to the top she asked Ms. Jade if she would go down with her.

I don't think Emma Claire ever even opened her eyes!



After she got out she said "Mommy! I got water in my face and I didn't even cry!"
I said, "I'm so proud of you! Are you going to do it again?"
Her response was a real quick "No." : )

But it didn't take her long to get up there again. She asked Ms. Morgan if she would stand at the bottom and catch her as she came down so she wouldn't go under water. Poor Morgan has to be tired because she went down like that no less than 10 times. ; 0


No comments:

Post a Comment