Saturday, June 18, 2011

We Keep Them Busy

While Daddy was out of town for his long round of trips (more on that later :) RaRa and PePaw graciously came and stayed with us a few days to keep us company and help me with the kids. While they were here we kept them busy with all types of things...

Reading books.....


And then swaping...


This is just another reason why I love my Daddy. When he comes to visit he is always ready to work on my little projects that I want to get done. He hung these bars in my walk in attic so that I could just hang the kids clothes up that I am planning on consigning in the fall. It will make things SO much simpler to be able to leave them on the hangers and then just tag them. Sweet!




















Playing chase and playing ball...


I LOVE how much these two love being together...


Then at the end of the week my dad was able to go pick up my niece who lives in Virginia Beach to come stay with us a few days. The kids had a blast playing with Kalei!

And of course we went shopping...




Then eating and playing...

 



It was sad to see everyone go because we have had such a wonderful time! I'm so thankful the kids get to see all of their grandparents as often as they do. It definitely has been a blessing to us and our children.

1 comment:

  1. Pepaw and I had such a good visit and LOVED spending time playing games, reading, shopping, cuddling, kissing, eating, cooking, working, resting, tea parties, dress up, swinging, chasing, beauty salon, drawing, movies, talking, laughing ..... most of all LOVING on all of you. Thanks for sharing! We missed Benjamin, but prayed for him everyday as his mind was on his work and schooling, but his heart was at his Home. Thankful to the Lord for all His blessings! We love our growing family!!
    Pepaw and RaRa

    ReplyDelete