Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Emma Claire Stories

Two cute stories from Emma Claire's teacher:

*Ms. Starla came in my office the other day and said she was so sorry to hear about Emma Claire's allergy to sharks. Apparently during circle time they were going around telling everyone if they had any allergies and when it was Emma Claire's turn she informed them that she was allergic to sharks. I guess that could be a very serious life or death allergy!

*Yesterday Starla came in my office and said Emma Claire just stuck her fist up in the air and proclaimed to the class that "we must tell people about Jesus! But first we have to get shots before we can tell them." They had no clue what she meant but when they came to tell me I knew exactly what she was talking about. The other day Emma Claire was in the office with me and saw that Eva, the LLLC director, had band aides on both of her arms. Emma Claire asked her what they were for and she said she was going to another country to tell people about Jesus but before she could go she had to get shots so she wouldn't get sick. Emma Claire took that as she had to get shots before she could tell people about Jesus. This girl forgets NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone

Ashley Quinn : )

No comments:

Post a Comment