Thursday, September 1, 2011

Meet The Teacher 2011

It makes me so sad to see the kids walking into school in this picture. They just look so big!

Our first stop was Camp's new 2 year old class. He and Emma Claire quickly found something to play with together. She is so good at getting him involved in his classroom so that he won't be sad when we leave.


Camp's teachers this year are my good friends, Susan and Julia. Julia taught Emma Claire when she was in the 2 year old class so I know that this is going to be a very good year for him! Susan has also been so gracious to watch our kids outside of school and they love her.



My little lion is going to do great!

Our next stop was Emma Claire's new 4 year old class! When she first walked in they said her job was to find her name 5 times in the classroom. I think she did pretty well. : )


Emma Claire's teachers are also two of my good friends, Cindy and Starla. They have a very structured, yet fun classroom which is going to be perfect for Emma Claire.



Her classroom is set up close to what a kindergarten class will look like. I LOVE the organization in there. : )


I am very, very pleased with the teachers my kids got this year and just know that they will both have great experiences. They can't wait to get back in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment