Sunday, September 25, 2011

Steph's Homemade Pumpkin Bread

Yesterday I was able to try my hand at my friend Stephanie's homemade pumpkin bread. It was so, so yummy and very easy. I also love that the recipe made a lot so we had plenty to share with our neighbors and friends. Now that the fall weather is here go and try it! I promise you will love it too!

 STEPHANIE'S PUMPKIN BREAD

3 Cups Self Rising Flour
3 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Oil (I used crisco because I was out of regular oil)
3 Eggs
2 Cups or 1 Can of Pumpkin
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Ground Cloves
1 tsp. Nutmeg

Preheat oven to 350*. (I actually do 340*)
Grease and Flour pans.
Mix all ingredients together and apportion into pans of choice.


I was able to make two loaves of bread and 12 muffins.


Bake:
Loaves of bread appx. 45-50 minutes.
Muffins appx. 25 minutes.


You know you want to go try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment