Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Camp's First Dude Day

"Dude Day" was a blast!  On Saturday we began with Just Tires (let's not talk about how much $ we spent there), then to Wendy's before hitting up Lowes and the Rolesville city park playground. 

Camp was a trooper.  Of course, he's still 3 so having an Ipad or smartphone nearby is recommended to help entertain when needed.

I asked him at Wendy's what was his favorite part about preschool; he said "going to chapel with you.  I like you!"  Love this guy!

At Lowes he got bored quick, but hung in there.  When we left he said, "That was so much fun!"  I said, "Really? Do you want to go back?"  Camp:"Umm, no, I wanna go to the playground."  So, after a quick visit to Food Lion off we went to the playground...great times. 

See the pics of my little man below scaling a 9ft climbing wall wearing cowboy boots.





No comments:

Post a Comment