Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dawson's First Cereal

My baby is growing up way to quick!

I took him to the nutritionist yesterday and she suggested we start him on a little cereal each day because of his size and how hungry he was. She said, 'that boy is ready to eat!'. ; )

Here is what we started with...


I gave him about a 2 tablespoons of dry cereal mixed with water and a tad of Karo syrup. The syrup gives it a tad of flavor but also keeps it from 'stopping' him up. We like to keep things regular around here. ; )

Getting ready for our first bite! Can you tell how excited he is?!


Click Here to watch a snip it of his first bite. : )

Bottom Right: I promise he liked it! Notice how clean his face is? That's because he didn't miss one bit of his meal!

I'm not sure how we are going to keep another boy fed in this family. Camp needs a meal plan just for himself! : 0




No comments:

Post a Comment