Monday, January 7, 2013

Dawson's 2 Month Check-Up

Today I took Dawson for his 2 month check-up even though he is already 12 weeks old. Because of sickness and the holidays they had to push our appointment out so I'm hoping it doesn't mess his shot schedule up too much. : /

We received a great report. He is a BIG healthy boy! : ) Here are the stats...

Height: 25.25 inches, 90th percentile
Weight: 15 lbs 12 oz, 85th percentile
Head Circ: 41.25 cm, 80th percentile

Wow. I can't believe how fast he is growing! Let's compare his stats to Camp's....

Camp @ 9 Weeks             Dawson @ 12 Weeks
Height: 23.5 inches             Height: 25.25 inches
Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz             Weight: 15 lbs 12 oz
Head Circ: 40.5 cm                Head Circ: 41.25

Dawson did have an extra 3 weeks on his stats but Camp also had almost a 2 lb lead on him when he was born.  Looks like we might have 2 linemen for Alabama!

Dr. Rule said he was doing great. His reflux is still controlled with the meds and he is growing like a weed.

The only negative from today's visit....1 oral vaccine and 3 shots. Boo! I think my sweet boy did better than I did. He let out a big squeal when he got the shots but as soon as I picked him up he didn't make a peep and was fast asleep on my shoulder in less than 5 minutes. Good job buddy!

I love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment