Friday, April 11, 2014

Camp's Easter Egg Hunt

This sunshine was so excited about his Easter Egg Hunt in his class and I was overjoyed to get to spend this time with my middle man!











The picture on the bottom right makes me laugh every time I see it. So here is the story...

Camp's teacher had decided that to make the egg hunt fair they would write the children's names on their eggs and each of them would have 12 to find. When the egg hunt started Camp took off dashing and running through everyone to find his eggs and when he found one without his name on it he would throw it. He was racing so fast I could barely keep up with him. At the point he realized he had all 12 eggs before everyone else he struck this pose and yelled, 'Yea, baby, I found all my eggs before anyone else. Yea, baby! Booya!'.

Everyone just belted out laughs. To Camp, this was a competition, and it was a serious one. The other kids were lolly gagging around as they found their eggs but this was all business to him.

It makes me laugh so hard every time. I had no clue what he was doing until he struck this hilarious pose.



I sure LOVE this boy!



OCD in action...sorted in a line by color and design.



Cherish these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment