Saturday, April 19, 2014

Camp's Easter Program 2014

The month of April was a busy one for Camp! I am so thankful for my middle child, his tender heart, and how he keeps us laughing.

When I asked Mrs. Karen where we needed to sit so we could see Camp best she said, 'well, don't worry because we plan to have him front and center. He is quite animated and puts on a show so we want to make sure he can be seen.'

Great. I wasn't sure exactly how to take that or what to expect, but this is the handsomeness I saw when they came in.



My handsome boy. He has me wrapped!



So, this is where it got great. He new every word to every song and new every motion. He really took his part seriously. There are no small motions with Camp. : )



We were so proud of him! He has come such a long way since last year.





We also laughed because he got to stand right next to the teacher. We weren't sure if that was a good thing or a bad one. ; )

Because Camp has a September birthday he is a bit older that some of his friends in his class. You can really tell in the last picture how much bigger he is.

Great job, Camp Quinn! We love you sweet boy and you did an awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment