Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

We don't do the Easter bunny but our kids love to get their Easter baskets. It's a fun basket from Mommy and Daddy (actually RaRa ; ) with lots of fun treats inside. : )

**Let me just say that I love that my mom sends them stuff like this because I don't have time to go and get everything together. I mean my kids are with me 24/7. : )











Benjamin look-a-like...









Yep, lots of family pictures for Easter this year but this is the best we got. 3 kids. That is all.




Love my babies!!








The race was on for Easter eggs this year!



The picture below just makes me laugh. Do you see the egg behind Emma Claire's head? Yep, we all did except for her. She spent literally 5 minutes looking around the area for that egg because we kept telling her she was 'hot'. Oh, sweet girl!

Zeus wanted in on the action, too!





The 3 Stooges...



Time for some baseball practice! Wait, I just realized his eyes are closed. Guess that will be our next baseball drill! : 0



It was a beautiful afternoon so there was LOTS of playing going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment